Hanover Street School’s aim is to create a welcoming, friendly, happy and safe environment to enable our children to achieve to their full potential and become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible, effective contributors to society.
Our School Aims are:
- to provide a welcoming, caring and friendly environment where children feel happy, safe and secure.
- to provide challenging and appropriate learning experiences to promote successful learners within a full and balanced curriculum.
- to promote responsibility, fairness, honesty and respect for others to enable children to become responsible citizens.
- to develop communication, co-operation, perseverance and resilience to create effective contributors to society.
- to encourage and develop good relationships between children, parents, staff and the wider school community.