Mrs Lemmon led our first ‘Roots of Empathy’ session today and told us all about what to expect. We learned that empathy is when you understand the feelings of others. Mrs Lemmon told us that next week we are going to meet our new friend, baby Callum, who will help us learn more about empathy. We thought about what he might be able to do and how we are going to behave when he comes to visit.
- 82,512 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Aberdeen City Council School Holiday Patterns Consultation
- "H" is for HEALTHY - Handwash those germs away!
- Happy Valentine's Day - Parent/Child After-School Craft Session
- P5 Saving the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus 🌴🐙
- Benji the PlayTalkRead bus is coming to Aberdeen!
- Term/Holiday Dates
- Our School
- Admission and Induction Pack for New Families - 2018/19
- Lots of Love, Primary 3