Hanover Street Primary is committed to ‘Getting It Right For Every Child’ or GIRFEC for short. GIRFEC is the Scottish Government’s drive to improve outcomes for all children. The aim at Hanover Street School is that all children are given every oppertunity to develop their full potential to become confident, respected and productive members of society. Our Wellbeing Wheel displays how the children feel about all the different parts of their wellbeing. These important parts spell out SHANARRI. Come and look at our display in the lunch hall.
- 89,957 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Could your child be a future Olympian?
- Easter Fun at Alzheimer's Scotland!
- Learning 5 chess pieces in 2 sessions! Super impressive!
- Nursery Policies
- Term/Holiday Dates
- School Handbook & Policies
- Chess Club After School Taster Sessions for P4-7
- Easter Fun Day, FREE, at Salvation Army Citadel, Saturday 20 April