Hanover Street Primary is committed to ‘Getting It Right For Every Child’ or GIRFEC for short. GIRFEC is the Scottish Government’s drive to improve outcomes for all children. The aim at Hanover Street School is that all children are given every oppertunity to develop their full potential to become confident, respected and productive members of society. Our Wellbeing Wheel displays how the children feel about all the different parts of their wellbeing. These important parts spell out SHANARRI. Come and look at our display in the lunch hall.
- 100,471 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Afternoon/Showcase Pictures
- Showcase Afternoon in P4
- Starting Primary 1 - P1M
- P5 playground/transition buddies - teamwork working well!
- Parent Council Meeting Minutes - Wednesday 5 June 2019
- Acceptable Use Policy - agreement for Computer and Internet Use
- P5 Saving the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus 🌴🐙
- Summer Family Fun Disco
- Spelling in P1M
- School Lunch Information - Payment Methods and Menu