Primary 5 worked together and with Mrs Gray to create a Class Charter.
We spoke about Rights of a Child and which rights are important for us to have in our classroom.
We then thought carefully about what P5 and Mrs Gray can do to help make sure that everyone in our class has these rights.
We all drew a self portrait for our charter to show that we agree to follow it.
Our Rights in Primary 5:
- We have the right to feel happy.
- We have the right to feel proud.
- We have the right to learn.
- We have the right to feel safe.
- We have the right to feel respected.
- We have the right to feel included.
What can P5 do to help everyone have these rights:
- Respect everyone
- Listen to each other
- Work well as a team
- Keep on trying
- Learn from our mistakes
What can Mrs Gray do to help everyone have these rights:
- Notice when we do things well
- Talk to us calmly
- Help us when we need help
- Help us solve our problems
- Listen to us
- Let us be creative
What do you think of our Charter? Which of our rights do you think is the most important? Is there anything you would add?
Let us know by leaving a comment!