Mrs Lemmon led our first ‘Roots of Empathy’ session today and told us all about what to expect. We learned that empathy is when you understand the feelings of others. Mrs Lemmon told us that next week we are going to meet our new friend, baby Callum, who will help us learn more about empathy. We thought about what he might be able to do and how we are going to behave when he comes to visit.
Hanover Street School
Telephone: 01224 569880
January 7 @ 9:00 am - March 15 @ 5:00 pm
January 14 @ 8:00 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
January 22 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
January 24 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
January 24 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- 78,229 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Nursery Newsletter, January 2019
- A super nursery team meeting!
- Nursery Policies
- Starting Primary 1 - P1 Applications are now online and live
- School Lunch Information - Payment Methods and Menu
- Term/Holiday Dates
- Apply for a Nursery Place
- P5 Saving the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus 🌴🐙
- Zdraveĭte - Learn Bulgarian with Tudor and Raya!
- Apply for a School Place