Mrs Lemmon led our first ‘Roots of Empathy’ session today and told us all about what to expect. We learned that empathy is when you understand the feelings of others. Mrs Lemmon told us that next week we are going to meet our new friend, baby Callum, who will help us learn more about empathy. We thought about what he might be able to do and how we are going to behave when he comes to visit.
March 27 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
March 28 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
March 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
April 1 @ 8:00 am - April 12 @ 5:00 pm
- 87,948 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- "S" is for Safe - Internet Safety
- School Handbook & Policies
- "H" is for HEALTHY - Handwash those germs away!
- Pancake day today in P1M
- Chess Mates, P2-3 Taster Sessions
- Revised Early Learners' Aims 2019
- Healthy Start - Free milk, fruit, veg and vitamins!
- Momo Challenge - Information for Parents and Schools