Mrs Lemmon led our first ‘Roots of Empathy’ session today and told us all about what to expect. We learned that empathy is when you understand the feelings of others. Mrs Lemmon told us that next week we are going to meet our new friend, baby Callum, who will help us learn more about empathy. We thought about what he might be able to do and how we are going to behave when he comes to visit.
- 100,471 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Open Afternoon/Showcase Pictures
- Showcase Afternoon in P4
- Starting Primary 1 - P1M
- P5 playground/transition buddies - teamwork working well!
- Parent Council Meeting Minutes - Wednesday 5 June 2019
- Acceptable Use Policy - agreement for Computer and Internet Use
- P5 Saving the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus 🌴🐙
- Summer Family Fun Disco
- Spelling in P1M
- School Lunch Information - Payment Methods and Menu