5 important steps for returning to school and early learning and childcare
Campaign summary_return to school and ELC_PC
If your child is back at school or childcare, there are 5 important steps to follow to help our schools and childcare settings stay open.
1. Please wear a face covering at drop off / pick up.
2. Make it easier to keep 2 metres apart by choosing one parent to do drop off / pick up.
3. Keep 2 metres apart from other adults.
4. Avoid car-sharing and limit use of public transport.
5. Self-isolate if anyone in your household has symptoms.